Jack Henry and Associates (ProfitStars)
Sr UI/UX Designer (Senior Software Engineer)
2014 - Present
- Work with our clients and internal teams for our software products in user experience, user interface design, development and testing
- Specifically, I have led the UI/UX (from information architecture to the final product and everything in between) for a responsive complex finance software application
- Also including interactive wireframes and prototypes.
- Usability assessments, planned and moderated Usability Testing including User Interviews, Roundtables and Focus Groups
- Active particpant in project and sprint planning
- UI/UX Standard and Pattern Library (including solving unique complex scenarios and patterns
- Created and managed the team's style guide including documentation, usability exercises, general assets, etc.
2012 - 2014
West Interactive Services
(Sole) UI/UX Designer
Worked with our clients and internal teams for our products in user experience, user interface design, development and testing.
Specifically, I have led the UI/UX (including design and information architecture) for Mobile Apps (Native, Hybrid, Responsive Web App), Interactive Wireframes and Prototypes, Product UI/UX Design, Complex Applications, UI/UX Standards Documentation & Library, Product Demos, etc.
Usability Assessments, Led Usability Testing, User Interviews, and Focus Groups.
I also had the opportunity to visit Sydney, Australia to meet and work with a remote development team that I worked with regularly remote.
2008 - 2012
(Freelance) Design in a Dash, Inc.
Creative Director, UI/UX Designer and Developer
Website design and development, SEO, analytics, blogs, email campaigns, flash projects, mobile projects, online marketing, social networking design and management, video projects, widgets, corporate branding development, advertising and more.
Creative Director, UI/UX Designer and Developer for site (including creating instant messenger, flash, video/audio chat, blogs, photo upload, music upload, video upload, e-commerce, allow members to customize their profile, also directed photo shoot (including hiring models, assembling multiple wardrobes for 8 models, scheduling shoot with photographer and models, provided direction for photographer, hired hair and make-up artist, etc.). Hiring, directing and working with Web Developers, Programmers, Photographers, Salespeople, etc.
2010 - 2011
Nexon America, Inc.
(Lead) Web Designer
Web Designer with a main focus on PopTag! and Mabinogi game websites, also designed for Maple Story, Vindictus, Combat Arms, Dungeon Fighter, Atlantica sites and Nexon corporate site. Including full re-designs, re-skinning sites, UI/UX Design, email campaigns, social networking design, flash and other interactive projects. Mentored junior designers in projects from concept to completion.
2007 - 2008
Oriental Trading Company
Created seven different blogs (for seven different business units), banners, site stripes and landing page updates. Lead on email campaigns, landing page and homepage updates for e-commerce Fun Express.
2005 - 2007
Content (articles, product reviews, and buyer's guides) design and development. Designed and developed different portions of the site such as: Cabela's Television (which included four different television shows), New/Used Boats, and (Cabela's sponsered) Iditarod (takes place in Alaska). In addition I did the digital photography for the site as well.
2003 - 2004
Women's Edition Magazine
Design and layout for four different regional magazines, design advertisements and digital photography for clients.